|Boat Name||Other Name(s)||Extant?||Full Length||BW No.||Fleet No.|
|ALGOL||S & L Tug No. 2 (1947), also STANTON No. 51 ( 1940).||Yes||No||54562||GUCC 005|
|Gauge No.||Gauged by||Gauge Date||BCN No.||Registration No.||Registered At:|
|GU 12433||Grand Union||1935||Br 554||Brentford, in Dec 1935|
|Build Date||Builder||Orig. Owner||Engine||Original Type:||Orig. Construction|
|Nov 1935||Harland & Wolff||GUCCC||Motor||Steel composite|
Re-registration, Gaugings and Other Information
1940: owned by Stanton Ironworks as STANTON No 51, re-registered Ilkeston No 99. 1947: owned by Stewart & LLoyds and shortened by them to 40', as Tug No 2. Engine in 2002 reported as being a National DM2.