|Boat Name||Other Name(s)||Extant?||Full Length||BW No.||Fleet No.|
|Gauge No.||Gauged by||Gauge Date||BCN No.||Registration No.||Registered At:|
|GU 12327||Grand Union||30 - 5 - 1932||557||Uxbridge, April 1927|
|Build Date||Builder||Orig. Owner||Engine||Original Type:||Orig. Construction|
|30 - 11 - 1926||Yarwoods||FMC||Bolinder 15hp||Motor||Iron composite|
Re-registration, Gaugings and Other Information
Re registered, Uxbridge no. 45 on 1 - 10 - 1950. Current engine installed in 1960s : Lister HB 2 , no. 1620.HB2.M10, gearbox no. 351-13960. Post 1949, passed to DIWE (SE), converted to push tug by BWB in 1959, bow & stern sections currently exist as two separate craft, one 70'(stern), the other 60' (bow). Both halves are depicted in the photograph above with the original bow section alongside the bank - prior to restoration and lengthening. Bow of current 70' craft is from ex Braithwaite & Kirk butty, JOHN, work done by 1970s owners Union Canal Carriers.